Join us tonight for Bowling at Bowl and Barrel located at 797 Sorella Ct. Suite 118, Houston, TX 77024
Time: 7 PM to 8 PM
Church doesn’t end just because the worship service is over. “Church” is the body of Christ seeking God’s kingdom, not just an event on Sunday morning. Prayer, service, study and fellowship are important aspects of faith that shouldn’t be restricted to the hour we sit in a pew. That’s what The Table is all about. It’s a private social network, just for our church, that enables us to connect 24/7, not just on Sunday.
How do I join?
You can sign up for the Table here: https://firstmetchurch.table.org/
Now that you’re on the Table, here are five things you can do to get started:
2. Fill out the ‘About Me’ section of your profile with your interests, gifts and skills. This will help connect you with others at church.
3. Browse ‘People’ and click over to the map view to find other people from church who live near you.
4. Go to the ‘Prayer Wall’ and pray for a few of the prayer requests. When you click ‘pray now’ the person can be notified that you prayed for them–instant encouragement!
If you need help with the Table, we can help you out:
1. Contact The Table administrator at email@example.com.
2. You can also check out the Table’s help section: http://www.tableproject.org/help
We will see you on The Table,
First Met; The Place Where You Belong!
We pray your summer was filled with family fun, and relaxation. We pray that you are back in the swing of things with back to school and all the kids are easing into a new routine with their new friends and teachers.
This notice is to make everyone aware that First Men Breakfast Fellowship will not meet this Saturday, September 5, 2015 but will reschedule for Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 9:00 AM.
We are excited to return to our regular monthly Fellowship and we can’t wait to hear a Ramah word from our Pastor.
We would also like to hear from you guys on how we can improve, and what we can do differently to encourage more participation. Just email your comments to First Men.
Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing you on September 12th.
First Men Leadership Team