Good Afternoon Solid Rock Parents,
During the last two months we have been diligently registering your child/ren in Solid Rock. Thank you for getting this done. We were preparing to begin checking your child into Children’s Church electronically.
- Sunday, December 10th we will begin using the electronic system.
- You will no longer manually sign your child/ren in and out of Solid Rock.
- You will no longer be allowed to send your child/ren upstairs to children’s church without checking them in.
- You will no longer be allowed to have a sibling bring your child/ren to children’s church, unless you have listed them on the registration form (must be at least 17 years old).
- An individual will be available to assist you in checking your child/ren in/out.
- You and your child/ren will be issued a label.
- You will need this label to pick up your child/ren. Your child’s label will be affixed to their clothing and have a bar code which will enable us to text you if you are needed.
- If your child/ren sing in the choir or is an usher and will be attending Solid Rock after, you must check them in and receive labels before they report to assigned task area.
- Your child/ren will not be checked in or released to anyone that you have not listed as a guardian or contact on the registration form.
Once we get the process perfected, you will be provided an app that will give you the option to check your child in using your smartphone and you will only need to pick up your label on arrival.
We have enjoyed a lenient check in/out process for some time. However, the world is changing and we must now be proactive in protecting the children that we are entrusted with during Solid Rock Children’s Church.
Thank you for trusting your children will us but the church is not the safe haven it once was, therefore, we must put safer practices in place.
This process should ultimately be safer, quicker and easier for us all.
Thanks for your patience as we put this process in place.
Sis. Sandra Downs